Remote Digital Project Manager, Marketing Manger + Copywriter
Mission: Conceive, create, oversee, & execute compelling ecommerce campaigns
Currently seeking remote roles in content marketing and project management as well as freelance roles in copywriting and content development.
Having started my career in branding consulting in New York at Prophet Brand Strategy, led a team in launching international campaigns at FOREO’s headquarters in Shanghai, and worked as a writer for Weber Shandwick, Interbrand, and WPP to name a few, I am an expert in communicating international brand messages digitally. Using ecommerce marketing strategy, I want to build companies’ global brand and sales. Based in Los Angeles.
ROI of hiring me…
- Within 5 months of the launch of ecommerce blog I designed and managed: native advertising versus organic visitor blog reach increased from 10% to 40% organic; social media: engagement increased by 30%, google search visitors grew by 45% mainly due to blog’s SEO keyword targeting impact and the commerce conversion rate rose by 136%
- Managed campaign for special edition SKU that resulted in 50% increase in ecommerce conversion rate on foreo.com (in comparison with same category SKU). Campaign included: remarketing, native advertising, and banners, tripled average engagement rate on social media to 3%, sold out of special edition SKU, and prompted the creation of a new SKU based on its success
- Blog I designed and managed was finalist for the 2016 Killer Content Award, competing for the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Award against brands such as Dell and American Express
- Challenged with how to grow after already having 80% of consumers shopping at their stores, conducted in-depth segmentation research to develop category killer in-store experience for Korean big box retailer, resulting in the opening of 141 new stores since 2011 as well as 40,311 million KRW gross sales (33.9 million USD, +48%) from 2011 through 2014 at their stores
- Managed RMB 2.53+ million and RMB 2.31+ million budgets for two large wineries. Responsibilities included: strategic business planning, sales team activation, sales forecasts, social media agency management, and A&P budgeting.
- In one year, oversaw 190+ days of marketing events across Greater China, coordinating with regional marketing teams in Chinese