Remote Freelance Copywriter + Marketing Strategist
Mission: Conceive, create, & communicate compelling ecommerce campaigns
Increase website traffic and conversion rate through content targeted at small businesses succeed. Through my experience both as a marketing growth specialist for startups and as a seasoned copywriter, I write effective copy to help my client’s businesses grow.
Having started my career in branding consulting in New York at Prophet Brand Strategy, led a team in launching international campaigns at FOREO’s headquarters in Shanghai, and worked as a writer for Weber Shandwick, Interbrand, and WPP to name a few, I am an expert in communicating international brand messages digitally. Based in Los Angeles.
ROI of hiring me…
- Within 5 months of the launch of ecommerce blog I designed and managed: native advertising versus organic visitor blog reach increased from 10% to 40% organic; social media: engagement increased by 30%, google search visitors grew by 45% mainly due to blog’s SEO keyword targeting impact and the commerce conversion rate rose by 136%
- Managed campaign for special edition SKU that resulted in 50% increase in ecommerce conversion rate on foreo.com (in comparison with same category SKU). Campaign included: remarketing, native advertising, and banners, tripled average engagement rate on social media to 3%, sold out of special edition SKU, and prompted the creation of a new SKU based on its success
- Blog I designed and managed was finalist for the 2016 Killer Content Award, competing for the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Award against brands such as Dell and American Express
- Challenged with how to grow after already having 80% of consumers shopping at their stores, conducted in-depth segmentation research to develop category killer in-store experience for Korean big box retailer, resulting in the opening of 141 new stores since 2011 as well as 40,311 million KRW gross sales (33.9 million USD, +48%) from 2011 through 2014 at their stores
- Managed RMB 2.53+ million and RMB 2.31+ million budgets for two large wineries. Responsibilities included: strategic business planning, sales team activation, sales forecasts, social media agency management, and A&P budgeting.
- In one year, oversaw 190+ days of marketing events across Greater China, coordinating with regional marketing teams in Chinese