As originally posted on MYSA. Working with a local production team, managed and developed behind-the-scenes content for FOREO photoshoot. Representing the brand's values, the objective was to develop premium and refined, yet relatable content through interviews with the brand's models. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5e1_5xPKEY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2SzK_IK5fs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErsJJkDqW-E https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbAt1KhH3A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYyXK3iR8aA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXHDV9Iwbc
Interview on living in China…
Kristen Van Nest, Shanghai
On addiction importance, pink mopeds and staying out of the rat race
3 facts about Kristen
1. Fulbright Scholar who researched Nation Branding in Luxembourg
2. Contributing Author for “Innovating Women: Past, Present & Future”
3. Content Marketing Manager at Foreo, a skincare technology company
• I’m the kind of person who dives feet first into cold water, I’ve done it many times in my life and never regret it.
• When I came home after completing the Fulbright, it was really strange – everyone was doing the same things. I felt so different and so changed. For me it was like: “Ok. This isn’t the right time for me to be home”.
• I started travelling when I was really young. My parents encouraged me to study and live abroad. When I was 16, I lived in Paris for a month. The next…
View original post 781 more words
Published on Mic.com in June 2013. Note: Since publication, the title of the book has changed to Innovating Women: The Changing Face of Technology. I recently encountered a Reddit thread listing "the most intellectual jokes you know." Many were indeed nerd wit-laden, but one response caught me off guard. It began: "A physicist, a mathematician and an engineer [...]