Interview on living in China…
Kristen Van Nest, Shanghai
On addiction importance, pink mopeds and staying out of the rat race
3 facts about Kristen
1. Fulbright Scholar who researched Nation Branding in Luxembourg
2. Contributing Author for “Innovating Women: Past, Present & Future”
3. Content Marketing Manager at Foreo, a skincare technology company
• I’m the kind of person who dives feet first into cold water, I’ve done it many times in my life and never regret it.
• When I came home after completing the Fulbright, it was really strange – everyone was doing the same things. I felt so different and so changed. For me it was like: “Ok. This isn’t the right time for me to be home”.
• I started travelling when I was really young. My parents encouraged me to study and live abroad. When I was 16, I lived in Paris for a month. The next…
View original post 781 more words